Enduro Carbon Chain guide
Enduro Carbon Chain guide is designed specifically for enduro and heavy gravity tracks, enclosed in 60 grams of pure hotness. It is used in World Cup enduro races and everyday shredding. Carbon backplate, 5.3mm thick, is used for ultimate impacts that often occur in enduro riding. The taco is made of hard and durable PA plastic, resistant to impacts, with two points of stress relief connected to the backplate.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 60 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-34T Regular, 28-32T Oval
- ISCG05 the mount system
Carbon backplate is the vital part of the chain guide, as it provides enough stiffness to protect your precious frame and chain ring from impact. Yes, the frame. It is designed specially to absorb the heaviest hits, yet protecting your ISCG tabs from damage.
Sometimes we get carried away and overshoot the landing or just carry way too much speed in some rocky section, and this is where Shovel Enduro guide comes to play.
- Top guide is small in dimensions and yet bulky enough to keep the chain safely on the chain ring. Eighty8 is perfectly capable of running with oval chain rings.
- Titanium bolts used in Enduro Carbon chain guide is the essential part of Shovel Components philosophy. Making the ultimate chain guide, lightweight and reliable, titanium Grade 5 bolts are the essential part of all Shovel Components chain guides.
- Shovel Enduro chain guide is designed for bike parks, enduro and trail riding, providing ultimate chain retention. We recommend using it with FAT/slim chain rings, as an extra safety feature.
- Reversed “C” design is one of the key benefits of Shovel Enduro chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
Package includes: Shovel Enduro Carbon chainguide, 3 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers