Light Enduro Carbon Chain guide
Light Enduro Carbon Chain guide is designed specifically for Enduro and trail use, coupled with a NW chain ring, enclosed in 25 grams, makes super efficient and simple chain guide. Carbon backplate, titanium bolts, and upgraded top guide will keep your chain ON in all conditions.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 25 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-36T Regular, 28-34T Oval
- ISCG05 the mount system
Carbon backplate – Toughness and rigidity of carbon fiber backplate is the essential part of Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide, therefore flexing of the top guide is restricted as much as possible.
- Top guide is small in dimensions and yet bulky enough to keep the chain safely on the chain ring. Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide is perfectly capable of running with oval chain rings. Shovel Light Enduro chain guide top guide will ensure safe ride in any conditions.
- Titanium bolts and nut used in Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide keeps the weight of the chain guide minimal.
- Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide is designed for enduro and trail riding, providing ultimate chain retention. We recommend using it with FAT/slim chain rings, as an extra safety feature. Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide does not provide any protection of chain rings.
- Reversed “C” design is one of the key benefits of Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
Package includes: Shovel Light Enduro Carbon chain guide, 2 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers