Seventy Enduro Chain guide
Seventy Enduro Chain guide is a mixture of One25 chain guide and Eighty8 chain guide. Chain control in perfected with new and improved slider, and enduro top guide, creating no drag on the chain, while keeping it strictly on the chain ring at all times. While Seventy does not provide protection from impact on the trail, we recommend using it on moderate gnarly trails, enduro trails and heavy duty pump tracks.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 70 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-36T Regular, 28-34T Oval
- ISCG05 the mount system
- Aluminium 7075-T651 Lightweight alloy backplate offers high chain stiffness when performing stunts on heavy pump tracks, as it does on enduro and downhill trails.
- Top guide is small in dimensions and yet bulky enough to keep the chain safely on the chain ring. Seventy chain guide is perfectly capable of running with oval chain rings.
- Titanium bolts used in Seventy chain guide is the essential part of Shovel Components philosophy. Making the ultimate chain guide, lightweight and reliable, titanium Grade 5 bolts are the essential part of all Shovel Components chain guides.
- Shovel Seventy chain guide is designed for bike pump tracks, enduro and trail riding, providing ultimate chain retention. As Seventy is all about chain control, it offers no protection to the chain ring.
- Reversed “C” design is one of the key benefits of Shovel Seventy chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
Package includes: Shovel Seventy chain guide, 3 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers