Downhill Carbon Chain guide
Downhill Carbon Chain guide ultimate lightweight downhill chain guide is used by World Cup racers as well as everyday riders who are confident and cool enough. With only 95 grams of weight, the chain guide is the lightest downhill beast in the galaxy and wider universe. The taco is made of hard and durable PA plastic, resistant to impacts, with three points of stress relief connected to the backplate. Titanium hardware is used to tighten all the parts of the chain guide, with minimum amount of weight. The combination of carbon backplate, titanium hardware and stealth design will make all the men want to be you, and all the ladies still won’t care.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 95 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-36T Regular, 28-34T Oval
- ISCG05 the mount system
Carbon backplate is the vital part of the Downhill Carbon chain guide, as it provides enough stiffness to protect your precious frame and chain ring from impact. When encountering massive hits, which tend to happen on DH course, backplate is designed to absorb as much force as possible, before breaking, thus protecting your ISCG tabs from damage.
- Top guide is ideal for gravity disciplines. Tough and resilient, small in proportions, with stealthy look, providing silent ride, no matter what conditions are ahead.
- NEW and improved slider, with replaceable PE plastics, quieter than roller, and with minimum amount of drag.
- Titanium bolts used in Downhill Carbon chain guide is the essential part of Shovel Components philosophy. Making the ultimate chain guide, lightweight and the best Downhill chain guide. Titanium Grade 5 bolts are used in all Shovel Components chain guides.
- Shovel Downhill Carbon chain guide is designed for gravity bike parks, providing ultimate chain control. Bulky top guide, and improved slider with replaceable running surface, will secure chain retention and safe ride, no matter how gnarly it gets.
- Reversed “C” design is one of the key benefits of Shovel Downhill Carbon chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
Package includes: Shovel Downhill Carbon chain guide, 3 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers