Forty8 ChainguideThis chain guide, designed specifically for enduro, coupled with a NW chain ring, enclosed in 48 grams, is used on Enduro tracks with gnarly terrain. The space-grade alloy backplate is used for ultimate impacts that often occur in enduro riding. The taco is made of hard and durable PA plastic, resistant to impacts, with two points of stress relief connected to the backplate. Titanium hardware is used to tighten all the parts of the chain guide, resulting in minimum amount of weight of Forty8 chainguide.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 48 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-36T Regular, 28-34T Oval
- ISCG05the mount system
- Aluminium 7075 T651 backplate is the vital part of the chain guide, as it provides enough stiffness to protect your precious frame and chain ring from impact. Two point of stress relief directed from taco to backplate ensures maximum absorption of impact, keeping ISCG tabs safe and undamaged. Sometimes we get carried away and overshoot the landing or just carry way too much speed in some rocky section, and this is where Shovel Forty8 chain guide comes to rescue.
- Titanium bolts used in Forty8 chain guide is the essential part of Shovel Components philosophy. Making the ultimate chain guide, lightweight and resilient. Titanium Grade 5 bolts are used in all Shovel Components chain guides.
- Shovel Forty8 chain guide is designed for enduro and trail riding, providing ultimate chain protection. We recommend using it with FAT/slim chain rings, as an extra safety feature.
- Reversed "C" design is one of the key benefits of Shovel Forty8 chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
- Package includes: Shovel Forty8 chain guide, 2 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers