Twenty9 Enduro Chain guide
Twenty9 Enduro Chain guide, designed specifically for trail and AM use, coupled with a NW chain ring, enclosed in 28 grams of pure simplicity, is used on all sorts of enduro tracks. Main purpose of Twenty9 chain guide is to keep the chain on, in any conditions. As Twenty9 chain guide does not come with chainring protection, it is mostly used on not so rocky trails.
Some tech stuff:
- Weight: Only 28 grams
- Chain ring range: 28-36T Regular, 26-34T Oval
- ISCG05 the mount system
Aluminium 7075-T651 – Toughness and rigidity of alloy backplate is the essential part of Twenty9 chain guide, therefore flexing of the top guide is restricted as much as possible.
- Top guide is small in dimensions and yet bulky enough to keep the chain safely on the chain ring. Shovel Twenty9 chain guide is perfectly capable of running with oval chain rings. New and improved top guide will ensure safe ride in any conditions.
- Titanium bolts and nut used in Shovel Twenty9 chain guide keeps the weight of the chain guide minimal.
- Shovel Twenty9 chain guide is designed for enduro and trail riding, providing ultimate chain retention. We recommend using it with FAT/slim chain rings, as an extra safety feature. This chain guide does not provide any protection of chain rings.
- Reversed “C” design is one of the key benefits of Twenty9 chain guide, as it allows riders to replace chain guide without removing the cranks.
Package includes: Shovel Twenty9 chain guide, 2 titanium mounting bolts, spacers, instruction manual, stickers